So many marriages end in gunfire, so why shouldn’t one begin that way? If you can think of a better way to celebrate your wedding than synchronized couple gunfire, then stop reading this and write your own damn captions in our comments section below. Otherwise, please read on.
- JJ and DeeDee actually thought synchronized target shooting constituted the consummation of their marriage.
- Now, is there anyone else who has reason these two should not be joined in marriage?
- Joe, the security guard in the background, totally would have stopped this shooting spree, but his break wasn’t over until 2:30
- “Let’s see. Now we’re supposed to ‘Squeeze his favorite thing slowly and…’ hang on…are you sure this is what Cosmo meant in their Honeymoon article?”
- Before the bouquet could reach the outstretched hands of poor old cousin Eliza, the happy couple had blown it straight to kingdom come.
- At the last minute the caterer had refused to supply the couple’s favorite dish of deep fried raccoon legs. This was a problem the couple was prepared to resolve their damn selves.
- London is trying a bit too hard to come up with interesting new Olympic events.
- Black rifle target sights before Labor Day? How perfectly gauche.
- You engage in whatever kind of foreplay you like. Karen and Mike will do the same.
What do you think is going on in this picture? A “Guns & Ammo” photo shoot? Quick target shooting competition to see who gets to be on top? Add your captions in the comments section below!